Selling yourself and standing out from other pilot applicants can be challenging. Because we have experience with pilot recruitment we can teach you how to “present a honest version of yourself” that you are comfortable with but which is also effective from a recruitment perspective. It is important for us to get to know you, including your strengths and weaknesses. It is also important that you are open to feedback. We are very direct but we know that is what works.
In order to be able to help you the best we can, we will ask you to forward your CV and a few of your most recent applications.
- We will give you feedback on your CV
- We will give you feedback on your applications
- We will give you tips on how to make both your CV and applications better
- We will give you interview training
- We will give you tips for effective job hunting